Eating Keto doesn’t mean complicated recipes. You can continue to make family favorites by substituting healthy ingredients and adding a few Keto pantry staples. I have many recipes that are Keto friendly, but I have put together a list of my family’s favorite meals that don’t need a recipe and are easy meals for weekday nights.

Eating Keto doesn’t mean complicated recipes. You can continue to make family favorites by substituting healthy ingredients and adding a few Keto pantry staples. I have many recipes that are Keto friendly, but I have put together a list of my family’s favorite meals that don’t need a recipe and are easy meals for weekday nights.

from Megan Seelinger | Weight Loss for Women, Keto Recipes + Workouts https://ift.tt/2VgM5J0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog